Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Extensively revised and expanded, Practical Thoracic Pathology: Diseases of the Lung, Heart, and Thymus
(formerly Practical Cardiovascular Pathology
) is a superbly illustrated, one-volume reference to pathology of the thorax. More than 1,000 full-color illustrations, tables, and “practical points” boxes help you arrive at a diagnosis accurately and efficiently. Ideal for both pathology residents and practicing surgical pathologists, this in-depth resource focuses on illustrated practical diagnosis, including differential diagnosis.
- New globally-recognized editors and contributors share their expertise in every area of thoracic pathology.
- The significantly revised cardiac section has been reorganized and rewritten to reflect current treatments and terminology, while retaining its practical approach emphasizing clinical and pathologic correlation.
- Objective coverage includes updated classifications of interstitial lung disease, vascular lung disease, transplant rejection, autoimmune diseases, and carcinomas of the lung, as well as non-epithelial tumors.
- Up-to-date information on the genetics of lung cancer, with a focus on current guidelines for genetic testing and what likely lies ahead.
- Superb coverage of imaging in interstitial lung disease, including explanations of radiologic findings that correlate with pathologic diagnosis.
- Highly useful for residents, community pathologists, forensic pathologists, and academic pathologists, as well as subspecialty pathologists.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use