Personal finance is actually more personal than it is finance.
That's why what works great for someone else may not work as well for you. Money management is complex because we are complex. Therefore, it is in better understanding ourselves--our history with money and what we value most--that we are able to bring clarity to even the most confounding decisions in money and life. Tim Maurer has made a career out of demystifying complex financial concepts into understandable, doable actions. In this practical book, he shows you how to
· find contentment by redefining "wealth"
· establish your priorities, articulate your goals, and find your calling
· design a personal budgeting system you can (almost) enjoy
· create a simple, world-class investment portfolio that has beaten the pros
· manage risk--with and without insurance
· ditch the traditional concept of retirement and plan for financial independence
· cheat death and build a legacy
· and more